Things have been rather busy, and I have not had a chance to blog recently, so I wanted to try to catch everyone up a bit.
Blake's eyes are improving. The left eye is finally starting to heal and his sight is getting better. Progress is slow, but we are seeing progress, so that is great! He goes back to the doctor tomorrow for another check-up.
Christmas was fabulous! We spent Christmas Eve at the Richardson's where we had a fabulous dinner along with our annual Chinese Christmas exchange, followed by service at the 8pm candle light service at our church. We then headed home to prepare for Santa's visit and Christmas morning.
Christmas Day was terrific! Megan and Connor woke up early and were excited to see what Santa had left for them and to open their many other presents. We enjoyed some time as a family Christmas morning, opening presents and spending time together. We had a fantastic Christmas brunch and then the boys took off for 9 holes of golf while the girls dressed and prepared for the Christmas afternoon/evening activities. Stephanie, Colton, Carson, Aunt Carol, Flip & Sharolyn joined Blake, Connor, Megan, my parents, and I for a wonderful Christmas dinner. I cooked my very first turkey, and it turned out great! It was moist and delicious! It was a terrific day with family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment